Monday, June 4, 2012

The Limited + Eloquii + Castleton Square Mall = Happy Ruby

I was very excited when Christy from Fashion Wrap Up tweeted about me to Public Relations Rep Elizabeth Friedland. I had no idea why. I was just honored that someone thought about me as an influence in the plus size industry in the state of Indiana. I want to start the blog by thanking Christy for the hook up! (xoxo)


Elizabeth contacted me and let me in on a little secret I’ve been wanting to share for WEEKS now. I’m not a great secret keeper, but I’m proud I kept this in.

The Limited has remodeled its Castleton Square store here in Indianapolis, IN. The grand opening celebration weekend is set for this Friday, June 8th through Sunday, June 10th with a ribbon cutting that Friday morning at 10 a.m.. Well what does that mean for plus size women in the state of Indiana? It means The Limited will start carrying it’s sister plus size line, Eloquii, in its' Castleton Square location as a store within a store! YAY!
The Limited’s Castleton Square Mall (Indianapolis, IN) Grand Opening Celebration Weekend Friday, June 8th – Sunday, June 10th

I’ve have been honored to give a review of the new location and Eloquii’s summer and fall lines. Eloquii has been out for a little while now, but now The Limited is selling the line in six stores around the country. Castleton Square was chosen for the Indiana market.


So much is going on with The Limited this week and I’m going to share all my experiences with you through the Ruby Leonne blog and the Aesthetic Design Style House blog. We will share the ins and outs of the grand opening, interview some exciting people in The Limited and Eloquii family, and more! Also, we will be holding a contest for a gift card from The Limited. Keep posted everyday this week for more details on our contest.

Ruby (Janelle)

..


No comments:

Post a Comment