- Mission - To create learning, networking, and economic opportunities for the creative mind
- Vision - Dreamers platform into reality
- Goals - 1. To obtain dreams through artistic expression 2. To empower youth through workshops that introduce basic principles of the arts, while also focusing on self-esteem and life skills 3. To provide marketing opportunities for the novice and experience creative professional 4. To promote cultural diversity in the arts 5. To increase tourism by providing creative events in Indiana
There really IS more than corn in Indiana - PROMISE!
IFT offers a design competition with a CASH prize for the winner! This is something that is rare for fashion events in the city so I applaud her for this offering.
- The competition is open to any resident or non-resident of Indiana, student, entrepreneur, or professional
- Requirements: 1. Present four original designs 2. Follow rules outlined on registration forms 3. Submit $189 registration fee
- To enter simply email IFT Week at email@example.com with your name and mailing address and you will be sent the designer registration forms
- Deadline has been extended to April 21, 2010
Tickets for IFT are very reasonable as well. $15 for general admission and only $25 for VIP tickets which includes access to networking reception, lite Hor' D' oeuvres, preferred show seating, and MORE surprises (are you kidding me? VIP all the way baby!). CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets NOW!
For further details on how you can join the competition, volunteer, or get the schedule of events visit IFT Week and get connected.
See you there!
Until then: "Creativity is the ability to see that which is waiting to exist"