Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vintage Fur - Local # - Fashion Fate

So we're trying to write at least one blog morsel a day - so far so good :)

I wanted to share this amazing little vintage find and I discovered right before Christmas. It seems to be a one-size-fits-all and can be worn two different ways. It is pure mink (which I usually don't go for but this piece had me at hello) and the perfect length to add with jeans or over that LBD.

Also we have to show our new t-shirts which are set to be printed within a few weeks. My team and I tried them out at a huge event held here in Indianapolis and had awesome feedback - we'd love to know what you think.

To end our day I want to leave you with this thought from Grace Coddington: "When I arrived at British VOGUE it was fun going to the fashion shows-a different kind of fun from how it is now. We weren't there to be seen or to be fabulous. Everybody was kind of anonymous, there to look at the clothes." Let's get back to this :)

Until Then,

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment