Friday, June 17, 2011

Bathing Beauties

It is officially SUMMER! At least that is what it feels like to me. I finished all my finals for school today and I leave for England in two days, definitely feeling the warm weather now. The biggest thing in fashion during the summer holidays is always the dreaded bathing suit.

A bathing suit can either make you a goddess in the sun or a fashion no no under the umbrella. Here are the latest trends in bathing gear to keep you hip and running for the sun instead of away from it.

Prints are a big deal this season





Belted suits add style














Ruching takes us back



These are just a few trends that will keep you cool during the hot summer months whether it’s with a retro one pieces or bright two-pieces. England isn’t known for its sunshine so I will just have to test some of these out when I get back.


AMBER :)



All pictures thanks to refinery29.com or harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment