Friday, June 10, 2011

Mallory Speaks





Hello Fashionistas! My name is Mallory Thomas and I’m proudly one of the new interns for Aesthetic Design Style House. I’m currently attending Ball State University and majoring in Apparel Design. I’m excited to say I’ll be graduating next month and looking forward to what life has to offer.


About me: I’m a small town girl born and raised in Rochester, Indiana. I’m the middle child of three girls and have such an amazing and supporting family.

Why Fashion? I’ve always had a love for fashion ever since I was in elementary school. During class while others were scribbling on the side of their paper, I was sketching what I thought was going to be my first line. Little did I know, I was going to be creating my first small line in college. Here’s a little peak of a few of my garments I’ve created that were inspired by the Hamptons.

Inspirations: I am inspired by my environment, street fashion, and celebrities… just to name a few. In my free time, besides designing and sketching, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, shopping, and listening to music.

Goals: Fashion has a great impact on the world today, it’s everywhere you look and my goal in life is to create garments that make others feel good about themselves while still getting to express their personalities.

I’m looking forward to learning more about ADSH and all of the wonderful and talented Designer’s, Stylist’s, Model’s, and Photographer’s that make this such a wonderful company to intern for and represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment